Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sarah Kay Stamp - Spring is Back

I am going a little crazy with the card making and I still have a video to make on my Blue Jean mini album.  Not sure when I will get all of this done.

I had fun creating this Sarah Kay card with the Spring is Back image.  This was experimental and I loved it so much I decided to post it.  The colors are very different than I normally use and I dug through the scraps to find matching papers.  (My scrap pile is getting very large).

Image - Magnolia Stamps, Spring is Back
Coloring - Copic
- Face/Body: E000, E11, E01, E00
- Jeans: B39, B18, B24
- Hair: E49, E47, E57
- Hat: Y38, Y17, Y15
- Flowers R81, Rv29, R29, Rv06
- Shirt: R81


I added Prima flowers with Prima leaves, ribbon, and pearl centers.  I outlined the petals with Stickles for accent.
I added some Pearl bling to the corner of the page and mounted the image on pink cardstock and image paper from my scraps.  I also glimmer misted a doily and added it as an accent to the page.  You can see where I outlined the hem of her pants in Stickles.

I loved this card once it was complete.  I used orange, pink and blue.  Colors I normally would never put together.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails